Sign In | Join Free | My
Home > 商务服务 >

Visa Extension

Product Categories
Please input your companyname!
Please input your companyname!
Country/Region: China

Visa Extension

Contact Now

As Canton Fair is being held now, many of you might need to visit the factories. However, your visa is not long enough to allow you to stay more days in China. What can you do? You can have a visa extension. If it is your first or second time to come to China, you might not know how to extend your visa. No problem. Dada Company can help you.

What you need to bring is, your passport, visa photo and photo receipt, temporary residence form. If you have a factory to invite you, you can ask the factory to provide you with a proof letter.

If you need more information, you can contact:

Contact Person:Tindy XU

Hongkong Dada Enterprise Services Limited

Mobile: +8613570426968

Wechat: 13570426968


QQ: 2163914937

Telephone: 86-020-28071838



Address:Room 2501, South Tower, World Trade Centre, 371-375 Huanshidong Road, Yuexiu District, Guangzhou, China (Line 5, Taojin Metro Station, Exit B)

China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Visa Extension Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
Enter your email please.
To: Please input your companyname!
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)
Inquiry Cart 0